Pracownik techniczny- UTR- Helmond
Since it was founded in 1971, our client has grown from a sole trader to a financially sound concern with over 400 employees, represented in 7 countries. Craftsmanship, quality, personal service and circularity are the most important pillars of one of the largest independent family businesses in the construction sector.
As production employee you will take a part in production of concrete blocks where you might be placed in different places of the production line.
To be a right person for this possition you cannot be afraid to do physical work in a dusty environment. You have to be responsable and independent person.The big plus will be your previous experience in a technical or construction sector.
Work inside but also uitside as well.
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: € 11,69 gross an hour
- Dutch contract
- Long term possition
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Technical background or work experience is an advantage
- Driving forklift
- welding mig-mag method- performing controls
- Work experience in a construction industry is an advantage
- Own car to go to/from work
- working hours: 6 am till 4 - 6 pm
Sent CV: [email protected] or call: +31 (0) 88 522 52 40