Kierowca kat. CE(air cargo)- Amsterdam
Our client is the full logistics service provider. They have been supplying transport solutions for air and sea freight for more than 50 years. With their extensive fleet of vehicles and the most important safety and quality certificates in possession, they can handle every logistic task. Courier services, complex container loads or high value transport: any freight is in good hands with them.
Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
Base: Schiphol Amsterdam
As a truck driver you will load a trailer with air cargo and transport freight to customers located in a short distances from the airport (around Netherlands). You have to make sure the products will reach the destinations undamaged. Unloading is also included in the function. Above that you will have to handle the necessary documentation and also a board computer.
You will work from Monday until Saturday and sometimes also on Sunday only during the night.
Please remember: flexibility is very important in this function; loading and unloading is required from a driver; products are located on pallets; EPT truck available; work is mostly during the night; you have to be open to work weekends; working according the procedures is very important as you will drive in the area of Schiphol airport.
Training period: You will get 2 days training on the job. 1 day is not paid.
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage: D2 - € 13,13 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55
- Training MBL/MVL
- Travel allowance
- Minimum of one year experience as CE truck driver
- Experience with a box trailer is an advantage
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
Send CV: [email protected] or call: +31 (0) 88 522 52 40